- You will receive an Error message with code 30045-27
- Microsoft office installation will stop.
- System performance will become slow and sluggish.
- ISP Connectivity Issue
- Software Conflict
- DNS Propagation Error
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office:
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Run Disk Cleanup Utility
1) Press Win + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press ok.
4) Click on ”Clean up System Files”
Step 2: Disable Firewall
Microsoft Windows 7
1) Press ”Windows Key + R” and Type ”Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press ”Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press ”OK” Button.
Note: You can activate Windows Firewall after office 2013/365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Select Cotrol Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type ”Control” And Click on it.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3 : Try office installation again.
In most cases error Code 30045-27 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.