- An error message will show up with code 30088-22
- Microsoft Office Installation will stop
- System may freeze during the process.
- Windows Registry Error.
- DNS Error
- IP conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 10
- Windows 8/8,1
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
The error generally occurs in Microsoft office 365/2013/2010
Repair Difficulty : Difficult
Step 1 : Run Disk Cleanup Utility
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press ok.
4) Click on Clean up System Files
Step 3: Disable Windows Firewall
Microsoft Windows 7
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Warning: Please Activate Windows Firewall after office 2013/365 installation is complete.
In most cases error code 30088-22 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.