- You will get an Error window with message 30088-26
- Installation/upgrade process will seize.
- System may freeze from time to time.
- ISP connectivity Issue
- Incomplete/Corrupt office installation
- IP Conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Repair Previous Office 2013/2010/365 Installation
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, type “Program” in the search box and click on Program and Features..
3) Click on your Office installation
4) Click on “Change” Button.
5) Select Repair and click Next.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel.
Windows 7 : Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Try installing Microsoft office again.
In most cases error code 30088-26 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.