- You will get an Error message with code 30089-4
- Installation Process will stop
- System may freeze from time to time.
- Virus/Malware Issue
- Incomplete/Corrupt Microsoft Office installation
- Proxy Conflict
Operation System Information :
This error generally occurs in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Window 2010
- Windows 2013
- Windows 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1 : Try Repairing Office 365 Installation
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will show up on right hand side.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , type “Program” in the search box and click on Program and Features..
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Click on “Change” Button.
5) Select Repair and click Next.
Step 2: Disable Windows Firewall
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to Login as administrator
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 3: Try installing Microsoft Office again.
In most cases error code 30089-4 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.