- You will get an Error window with code 30094-1
- Installing process will abruptly stop
- System may restart or hang during the process.
- ISP connectivity issue
- Corrupt office installation files
- IP Conflict
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Office 2013
- Office 2010
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1 : Remove Previous Office installation
1) Download “Fix it” Tool from Microsoft Windows Website. Here is the Link: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935
2) Download the file to your system.
Note: Name of the file generally starts with O15CTRRemove.
3) Open the tool and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) After the “Fix it” tool is done , try Reinstalling office 2013/365 again.
Step 3: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 7
1) Click Start Button and type “Control Panel” in search box and Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to disable firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Step 4 : Try installing Microsoft office again.
Error code 30094-1 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an system expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.