- Error Window will pop up displaying 30094-4 code
- Microsoft Office installation process will stop abruptly.
- System may freeze during the process.
- Slow internet connectivity.
- Corrupt Office files
- DNS Conflict error.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 10
- Windows 7/8/8.1
- Windows Server Edition 2008
Error Code Generally shows up in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Office 365
- Office 2013
- Office 2010
Repair Difficulty : Difficult
Follow the Step by Step guide given below to resolve the issue. If you face any issue during the process you can contact our customer support representative.
Step 1 :Run System Scan
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to login as Administrator
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel
Microsoft Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Try installing Microsoft office again.
In most cases the problem should be resolved after following the guide give above. If however it does not work , we recommend to get your system checked by an technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.