- Microsoft Office 365/Note/2013 installation will abruptly stop.
- You will receive an Error window during installation/upgrade.
- System performance may become slow and sluggish.
- ISP Connectivity issue.
- Corrupt MS Office installation.
- DNS Resolution Problem
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Follow the Step by Step Tutorial given below to resolve the problem. If you face any issue during the process you can contact our customer support representative.
Step 1: Uninstall Previous Installed Microsoft Office
In Windows 8
1) Press Win+R button and Type ”Control Panel” followed by Enter key.
2) Open Program and Features from Control Panel Window.
3) Type ”Office” in the Search box and select your office installation.
4) Select Uninstall and follow the steps.
Step 2: Temporary Disable Antivirus In System
-Open Antivirus Software.
-Disable while Microsoft Office installation.
Step 3: Proxy Issue
1) Open Control Panel.
For Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane.
For Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type ”Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) Open ”Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck ”Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most cases error Code 30102-1 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.