- You will get an Error window with code 30102-11
- Installation process will stop.
- System may han
- Internet connectivity issue
- Incomplete previous installation
- IP Level Conflict
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Office 2010
- Office 2013
Repair Difficulty : Difficult
Step 1: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 2 : Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivirus software
– Disable it till the office 2013/365 repair is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 3: Run Disk Cleanup Utility
Check Sysytem Files For Error
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Partition and Press ok.
4) Finally Click on Clean up System Files
Step 4: Try installation again.
Error code 30102-11 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an system expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.