- You will get an Error window with code 30102-13
- Installation or update process will halt
- System may freeze during the processThe error generally occurs in Microsoft office 2010/2013
- ISP connectivity issue
- Incomplete office installation
- Windows registry error
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1 : Disable Proxy
1) Open Control Panel.
Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 2 : Remove traces of previous office installation
1) Download “Fix it” Tool from Microsoft Windows Website. Download Link: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935
2) Download and Save the file in your computer.
Note: Name of the file will generally be O15CTRRemove.
3) Open the tool and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) After the “Fix it” tool is done , try Reinstalling office again.
Step 3 : Try installing Microsoft office again.
In most cases error code 30102-13 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an system expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.