- You will get an Error message with code 30145-13
- Installation/Upgrade process will stop
- System may hang during the process
- Virus/Malware issue.
- Corrupt Windows Registry files
- Slow internet connection.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Microsoft office 2010
- Microsoft office 2013
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1 : Proxy Setting
1) Open Control Panel.
Windows 7 : Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane.
Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Click on”Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 2 : Repair Office 2013 Installation
1) Press Windows key + Q , A search box will come up on right pane.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open Program and Features..
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Click on “Change” and Select “Repair” from the options and follow onscreen instructions.
Step 3: Try the installation again.
In most cases error code 30145-13 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.