- You will get an Error message with code 30145-16
- There will be an error window
- System performance will become sluggish.
- Virus/Malware issue.
- Corrupt installation.
- Slow net connection.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Microsoft office 2010
- Microsoft office 2013
- Microsoft office 365
Repair Difficulty : Easy
Step 1: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow’ and press enter.
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to run the sfc command.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Select Cotrol Panel from Right Pane.
Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most cases error code 30145-16 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.