- You will get an Error window with code 30038-26 during installation or upgrade.
- System may freeze occasionally.
- You may experience slow internet connectivity.
- DNS Conflict
- Corrupt System Files.
- Internet Connectivity Issue.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Office :
- Microsoft office 2010
- Microsoft office 2013
- Microsoft office 365
- Microsoft office Note
Repair Difficulty : Easy
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Windows Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on Windows Firewall.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Step 2 : Check Proxy Setting
1) Open Control Panel
Microsoft Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane.
Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3 : Start the Microsoft Office 2010/2013/Note/365 Installation.
In most cases error code 30174-22 should be resolved by now. if the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.