- Microsoft office installation will abruptly stop.
- You will get an error message.
- PC performance will become slow.
- Slow internet speed.
- Previous Corrupt Office installation.
- DNS Conflict issue.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Uninstall Previous Office Installation
For Windows 8
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel , Click on “Program and Features”.
3) Click on your Office installation
4) Select Uninstall and follow the onscreen steps.
Step 2: Resolve Proxy Issue
1) Goto Control Panel.
Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Select Cotrol Panel from Right Pane.
Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Try the installation again.
In most cases error Code 30175-13 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.