- Microsoft office installation/upgrade process will abruptly stop.
- You will get an error pop up window with code 30175-19.
- System may freeze during installation.
- Slow internet connectivity
- Corrupt office installation files
- Proxy error
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
The error generally occurs in Microsoft office 2010/2013 and 365
Repair Difficulty : Difficult
Step 1: Repair Previous Office 2013 Installation
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will show up on right pane.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open Program and Features.
3) Select your Office Installation from the list
4) Click on ”Change” Button.
5) Select Repair and click Next.
Step 2: Remove Previous Office installation
1) Download ”Fix it” Tool from Microsoft Windows Website. Here is the Link:http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935
2) Download and Save the file in your computer.
Note: Name of the file will generally be O15 CTR Remove.
3) Open the tool and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) After the Fix it tool is done , try Reinstalling office again.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivirus
– Disable it till the office 2013/365 repair is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
Error Code 30175-19 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.