- You will get an error during microsoft office (2010/2013/365) installation
- Microsoft installation/upgrade will abruptly stop.
- PC performance will become sluggish.
- DNS Propagation Error.
- Corrupt System DLL Files (Windows/Office)
- Virus/Malware/Adware issue.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows NT/ME
Repair Difficulty : Moderate
Step 1: Remove Traces of Previous Office Installation
1) Get “Fix it” Tool from Microsoft Windows Website. Here is the Link:http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935
2) Download the file to your system.
Note: Name of the file be O15CTRRemove.
3) Open the tool and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) After the “Fix it” tool is done , try Reinstalling office again.
Step 2 : Disable Windows Firewall
In case of Windows 7 :
1) Click Start Button and in search box type Control Panel and Click on it.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 3: Try installing Microsoft office again.
In most cases the problem would be resolved following the above guide. If however the problem still persists than means one or more program is conflicting with Microsoft office installation and we recommend to get it check by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.