- You will receive an error message during installation.
- Microsoft office installation/upgrade will abruptly stop.
- System may hang or freeze from time to time.
- Proxy Block
- Corrupt System files
- Slow internet speed.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows XP/NT/ME
Repair Difficulty : Easy
Step 1 : Clean Internet Cache and Temporary Files
1) Press Win key + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK.
4) Click on “Clean up System Files”
Step 2 : Temporarily Disable Antivirus
1) Open Your Antivrus software
2) Disable it till the office 2013/365 repair is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 3: Disable Windows Firewall
In case Windows 8 follow the guide below
1) Press Win Key Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on Windows Firewall.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 4: Try installing Microsoft Office again.
In most cases the problem should be resolved following above instructions. If however the problem still persists , we recommend you to consult a tech expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.