- Microsoft Office Installation Will stop.
- Your system will become slow and may freeze.
- DNS Conflict
- Firewall/Proxy Issue
- Slow Internet Connection
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows NT/ME
Repair Difficulty : Easy
Step 1: Repair Previous Office Installation (If previously installed)
In case Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win key Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, type “Program” in the search box and click on “Program and Features”.
3) Click on your Office installation
4) Click on “Change” and Select “Repair” from the options and follow onscreen instructions.
Step 2: Disable Antivirus
1) Open Your Antivirus
2) Disable it till the office 2013/365 repair is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 3: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 Follow the guide below
1) Click Start Button and then Click on Control Panel icon.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open “Windows Firewall”.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Warning: You can activate Windows Firewall after office 2013/365 installation is complete.
Step 4 : Try installing Microsoft Office again.
30765-11 Error Code should be resolved by now. If the problem still persists we recommend you to get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.
|Error Code 30175-26||Error Code 30175-4||Error Code 30175-7||Error Code 30179-4|
|Error Code 30180-4||Error Code 30203-11||Error Code 3033-27||Error Code 30765-11|
|Error Code 3088-26||Error Code 32-4||Error Code 403-4||Error Code 404-4|