- Office installation won’t proceed and will stop abruptly.
- You will get an error pop up.
- You may experience slow and sluggish performance during installation.
- Firewall Issue
- Corrupt/Incomplete Office installation
- DNS Conflict
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1 : Disable Windows Firewall Temporarily
For Microsoft Windows 7 follow these steps.
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Warning: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after office 2013/365 repair is complete.
In case of Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Windows key + Q , A search box will come up on right hand side.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to disable firewall.
4) Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Disable System Antivirus
Open Antivirus installed in your system and disable it temporarily. For detailed instructions on how to disable the security please check vendor’s site.
Step 3 : Try the installation again
The error code should be resolved by now and you could proceed with office installation. If however the problem still persists we recommend you to have your system looked by a technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.