- Microsoft Office Upgrade/Installation will stop.
- You will get an error pop up.
- System may freeze or hang from time to time.
- Virus/Adware Issue.
- Corrupt office files.
- Proxy/DNS conflict.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
Repair Difficulty : Easy
Step 1 : Repair Office Installation (If already installed otherwise move to Step 2)
In case of Windows 8
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will show up on right pane.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open “Program and Features”.
3) Type “Office” in the Search box and select your office installation.
4) Click on “Change” Button.
5) Select Repair and click Next.
Step 2 : Resolve Proxy Conflict
1) Goto Control Panel.
Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control Panel”And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Retry Installing Microsoft Office 2010/365/2013
The error code should be resolved by following the guide above. If however the problem still persists please contact a technical expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.