- Microsoft office installation/upgrade will abruptly stop.
- You may experience slow and sluggish performance.
- System may restart abruptly.
- Domain Name Resolution Error
- Corrupt Windows/Office DLL files.
- Proxy Security Issue.
Operation System Information :
This error can occur in following version of Microsoft Operating System :
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Windows NT/ME
Repair Difficulty : Easy
Step 1: Remove Previous Microsoft Office Installation
1) Download “Fix it” Tool from Microsoft Windows Website. Here is the Link: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935
2) Download the file to your system.
Note: Name of the file will start with O15CTRRemove.
3) Open the tool and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) After the “Fix it” tool is done , try Reinstalling office 2013/365 again.
Step 2 : Turn off Proxy Settings
1) Goto Control Panel.
Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right window.
Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3 : Proceed with Microsoft office installation
After following the above instruction , in most cases the problem should be resolved. However if the error still persists we recommend you to get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.