This error can occur with the following versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server Edition (2008/2012)
The error is found in following version of MS Office
- Office 2007
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
How To Fix Office 2013 code 17029
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and in search box type “Control Panel” and Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click “OK”
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after installation is complete.
Step 2: Proxy Issue
1) Open Control Panel.
Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Click On Cotrol Panel from Right Pane.
Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Uninstall Previous Office Installation
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will show up on right pane.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , Open Program and Features..
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Press Uninstall and follow the steps.|
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Step 3:Run Disk Cleanup Utility
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK.
4) Click on Clean up System Files
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most case Office 2013 code 17029 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.