This error can occur with the following versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server Edition (2008/2012)
The error is found in following version of Microsoft Office
- Office 2007
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
How To Fix Office 2013 code 194
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
4) Click “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Repair Office 2013 Installation
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will show up on right hand side.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) Open Program and Features from Control Panel Window.
3) Click on your Office installation
4) Click on “Change” and Select “Repair” from the options and follow onscreen instructions.
Uninstall Old office Installation
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will come up on right hand side.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on “Program and Features”..
3) Select your Office Installation from the list
4) Press Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.|
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Step 3:Run Disk Cleanup Utility
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Partition and Press OK.
4) Finally Click on “Clean up System Files”
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most case Office 2013 code 194 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.