This error can occur with the following versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server Edition (2008/2012)
The error is found in following version of MS Office
- Office 2007
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
How To Fix Office 2013 error 194
Repair Difficulty : Low
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to disable firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 2: Proxy Issue
1) Open Control Panel.
Windows 7 : Click Start and then Select Cotrol Panel from Right window.
Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Uninstall Office Installation
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open “Program and Features” from Control Panel .
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Press Uninstall and follow the onscreen steps.|
Step 3: Run System Scan
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Admin rights to run the sfc command.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most case Office 2013 error 194 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.