This error can occur with the following versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server Edition (2008/2012)
The error is found in following version of Microsoft Office
- Office 2007
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
How To Fix Office 2016 code 0-1
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button or Simply Press Win key and in right hand side Click on Control Panel.
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel Window.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin privilege to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after installation is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Click Start and then Click On Cotrol Panel from Right window.
Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Uninstall Old office Installation
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will show up on right hand side.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, type “Program” in the search box and click on Program and Features..
3) Select your Office Installation from the list
4) Press Uninstall and follow the instructions.|
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Admin rights to run the sfc command.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most case Office 2016 code 0-1 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.