This error can occur with the following versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server Edition (2008/2012)
The error is found in following version of Microsoft Office
- Office 2010
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
How To Fix Office 2016 error code 0-1
Repair Difficulty : Low
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and in search box type Control Panel and Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on Windows Firewall.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after repair is complete.
Step 2: Repair Previous Office 2013 Installation
1) Press Windows Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on “Program and Features”..
3) Select your Office Installation from the list
4) Click on “Change” and Select “Repair” from the options and follow onscreen instructions.
Step 3: Uninstall Previous Office Installation
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will come up on right hand side.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , Open “Program and Features”..
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Select Uninstall and follow the onscreen steps.|
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Step 3:Check Sysytem Files For Error
1) Press Win + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Partition and Press OK.
4) Click on “Clean up System Files”
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most case Office 2016 error code 0-1 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.