This error can occur with the following versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server Edition (2008/2012)
The error is found in following version of Microsoft Office
- Office 2010
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
How To Fix Office 365 error 194
Repair Difficulty : Low
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will come up on right pane.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on Windows Firewall.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 2: Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Click On Start and then Click On Cotrol Panel from Right Pane.
Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Uninstall Old office Installation
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will come up on right hand side.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, type “Program” in the search box and click on Program and Features..
3) Type “Office” in the Search box and select your office installation.
4) Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen steps.|
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most case Office 365 error 194 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.