This error can occur with the following versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server Edition (2008/2012)
The error is found in following version of Microsoft Office
- Office 2007
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
How To Fix Office 365 error code 194
Repair Difficulty : Low
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Note: You can activate Windows Firewall after repair is complete.
Step 2: Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Click On Cotrol Panel from Right window.
Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the office repair is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
1) Press Win Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) Open Program and Features from Control Panel Window.
3) Click on your Office installation
4) Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen steps.|
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Step 3:Disk Cleanup
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK.
4) Finally Click on Clean up System Files
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most case Office 365 error code 194 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.