This error can occur with the following versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server Edition (2008/2012)
The error is found in following version of Microsoft Office
- Office 2010
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
How To Fix Office code 194
Repair Difficulty : Low
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Press “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Repair Office 2013 Installation
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open “Program and Features” from Control Panel .
3) Type “Office” in the Search box and select your office installation.
4) Click on “Change” Button.
5) Select Repair and click Next.
Uninstall Office Installation
1) Press Win Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel , type “Program” in the search box and click on Program and Features..
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Select Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.|
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Administrator previlage to run the command.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most case Office code 194 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.