This error can occur with the following versions of Microsoft Windows Operating System:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server Edition (2008/2012)
The error is found in following version of Microsoft Office
- Office 2010
- Office 2013
- Office 2016
- Office 365
How To Fix Office error code 0-1
Repair Difficulty : Low
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 2: Repair Previous Office 2013 Installation
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will come up on right pane.Type Control in the box and press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on Program and Features..
3) Choose your Office installation
4) Click on “Change” and Select “Repair” from the options and follow onscreen instructions.
Uninstall Old office Installation
1) Press Win Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open Program and Features..
3) Select your Office Installation from the list
4) Click on Uninstall and follow the instructions.|
Step 3: Run System Scan
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Admin rights to run the sfc command.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most case Office error code 0-1 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help , Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.